Exciting news! Public now allows you to use your Debit Card to fund your Public account! You can connect a Debit Card deposit up to $1,000 to use to buy stocks, ETFs, and slices! 💳
How to Connect Your Debit Card:
- From the home screen, tap the Account Icon 👤 on the bottom right
- Scroll down and tap the blue Deposit Funds button
- Tap the blue account number under "How much do you want to transfer to Public?"
- Tap Debit Card to connect your debit card to fund your Public account!
Please note that prepaid debit cards and credit cards cannot be used to deposit funds to your brokerage account.
Things to know:
- If granted access to Debit Card funding, you can deposit up to $1,000 to your Public account using a debit card.
- The $1,000 limit applies to your Public account overall (not per debit card).
- The First Name, Last Name, and ZIP code listed on your Debit Card must match the First Name, Last Name, and ZIP code on your Public account
- All debit card deposits will be subject to a 5 business day hold prior to being available for withdrawal
- Withdrawals will only be permitted to a linked bank account that matches the information on your Public account.
If you ever have questions, the team is always here for you, so feel free to give us a shout on the app’s Live Chat or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org! 😁