Skip to main content
All CollectionsTreasury Accounts
What can I Expect for Treasury Tax Documents?
What can I Expect for Treasury Tax Documents?
Updated over a week ago

What Tax Documents Will I receive for Treasuries?

Our Treasury provider, Jiko, produces Form 1099-INT Box 3 "Interest on Savings Bonds and Treasury Obligations" for accrued interest income in the amount of at least $10.00. Additionally, Jiko also produces Form 1099-B to report gross proceeds on sales.

What Tax Documents will I receive if I sell my T-bills?

For T-Bills sold during the term, up to the day prior to maturity, you will receive a 1099-B. If the interest earned is greater than $10, you will also receive a 1099-INT.

What if I have not sold my T-Bills and have not earned at least $10 in Interest?

If you have not earned at least $10 in interest or sold a T-Bill, you will not receive a 1099-INT or 1099-B tax statement.

When Can I Expect to Receive My Tax Document?

Jiko's 1099-INT will be available by January 31, 2024.

Jiko's 1099-B will be available by February 15, 2024.

Where Can I access my Treasury Tax Documents?

When tapping into the Manage Treasury Account button, your treasury tax documents will be available, along with your statements and trade confirmations.

Jiko sold T-bills from my account to cover maintenance fees. Is the sale still reportable?

Yes, any time a T-Bill is sold, you will receive a 1099-B.

Jiko Bank does not provide legal, tax, or accounting advice. You should consult your legal, tax, or financial advisors before making any financial decisions.

Did this answer your question?