How does this work?
As an incentive to enroll new customers, Public will be distributing a free stock worth up to $50 to qualified customers who either are the “Referrer” or “Referee” for a “Qualified Account”. Eligible users will select from 1 of 9 different stocks and upon selection, a portion of that stock will be randomly designated to the user in an amount up to $50 only once the account is fully approved and verified. At the discretion of Public, this program can be adjusted or terminated at any point in time.
Terms & Conditions:
• Approved members are prohibited from withdrawing the value of the free stock received for the promotion for up to 90 days after the free promotional stock is received.
• The maximum amount a single member is able to earn is limited to $500 (USD)
• Customers are prohibited from advertising the purchase or sale of any free stocks publicly and any accounts found to be in violation will have their accounts terminated and any referrals will be voided.
• A “Referrer” is a user who shares a bonus link which another user which leads to their opening a Qualified Account. A Referrer must have a Qualified Account themselves in order to receive a bonus.
• A “Referee” is a user who receives a share link and opens a Qualified Account.
• Best efforts will be used to credit a Customer’s account within 5 business days of qualifying.
• To establish a “Qualified Account” a customer must sign up and have their account fully approved and verified and receive the confirmation of approval before being able to redeem a free stock. Accounts that incur an ACH Reversal fee will automatically be disqualified from the promotion and receiving any free stocks
• A customer is only entitled to enroll in a maximum of one promotion as a new signup and this offer cannot be combined with other offers. Customers who have been found to be abusing the signup or promotion process to manipulate the amount of free stocks generated will have their accounts terminated and their bonuses revoked.
• This is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities or open a brokerage account in any jurisdiction where Public is not registered. All investments involve risk and past performance of a security or financial product does not guarantee future results or returns.
• Where required by applicable rules and regulations the value of any offers must be reported as Other Income on a Form 1099-Misc. Public is not responsible for any taxes related to this cash reward program.
• This offer is not transferable or saleable and is valid for U.S. residents only. Employees or contractors or people affiliated with Public or members of their household are not eligible for this offer. Employees of any securities or regulatory organization or exchange are not eligible for this offer. Other restrictions may apply.
• This program is only available to U.S. residents residing within the United States and who are otherwise qualified to open a Public account.
• Public reserves the right to decline requests for the Referral program at its discretion. There is no guarantee that the bonus will be paid and Public reserves the right to change or terminate the Referral program at any time.