Whenever you place a trade, the default order type is a Market Order. The awesome news is that you can always change your order type to a Limit or Stop Order if you'd like!
How to Choose Order Type in the App:
1. Select the Search Icon 🔍 in the bottom left of the app
2. Search for any stock by Ticker Symbol (ex: $AAPL) or Company Name (ex: Apple)
3. Select blue Trade button in bottom right
4. Select appropriate investing option
5. Select the three dots and update order type to Limit or Stop Order!
Please note that, when you place a Limit or Stop order, the stock might not ever reach your price, so this kind of order can go unfulfilled and be canceled if it's been pending for longer than 90 days.
If you ever have questions, the team is always here for you, so feel free to give us a shout on the app’s Live Chat or via email at email@example.com! 😁