There are multiple ways to retrieve your 1099!
In the Public App:
- Select the Account Icon 👤 in the bottom right
- Select the Settings Icon ⚙️ in the top right
- Scroll down to Documents and select Tax Documents
On Apex Online
You can access your 1099 on the Apex Clearing website through the following steps.
- Go to the Apex Clearing website at www.apexclearing.com.
- Log in through the button in the top right.
- Once logged in, your tax form(s) are located under the ‘Documents’ dropdown in the top right hand corner of the website.
Through the Apex integration with TurboTax
- If you manage your taxes with TurboTax, you can easily import your Apex tax form(s) via a TurboTax integration with Apex.
- Please see the PDF linked here for instructions.
While Public does not offer tax advice and we always recommend doing your own research, we’re always happy to help via the app's Live Chat or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions about retrieving those tax docs! 🤗